Pages

3.31.2011

Obsession is Dangerous

     My current new obsession influencing me right now is spray paint on canvas art. The fact that people are laying paint down from a can onto canvas the way they are is ridiculous. Some of the stuff really looks like oil on canvas. I'm going to let you peek at some of my favorites right now.


A take on the Morton Salt Girl which I thought was so cool. The lines are so clean and the stencil work is retarded.


A little out there but definitely an amazing example of what the art form has evolved into.


Literally looks like a photography. Astounding.


I also love the way people are able to render faces like this. 

     So this is going to be my current obsession for a while. Once I get done with school this year I am going to work on pieces non stop. I'll keep up with my photography since I totally shine in that realm compared to this one, but I really love the medium. I'll also keep you guys updated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment