Pages

3.24.2011

Hold Up

     So I have some bad news ladies and gentlemen. I am currently a slave to life's daily struggle. Working full time, school full time and among other things, I have a ton of stuff on my plate right now. Don't sweat though, this blog will survive and I will do my best to update you guys on a daily basis but the posts might be interrupted until I finally settle in a groove. I love the grind but it sure hurts sometimes.

     I'll leave you guys with one of my current favorite pieces of mine. A photo of my favorite person and inspired by one of my favorite artists, Richard Avedon. We've all seen this piece of his.
     
     I tried something like it here with some really technical flash.
entered in Grace Loves The Beatles photo contest
    So there you guys have it. It's not for sale but I may put it in a book later in my career. I'll hopefully be getting back to you guys tomorrow after I escape Lowe's Island. Stay hungry, America. It's our only chance to survive these hard times.

1 comment: