Pages

4.29.2011

Wanted: Partner In Crime

       With the royal wedding upon us and already passed, I was thinking this morning about how much work I do during the week. Having a full time job, going to school full time and still trying to remain sane isn't the easiest thing to do in the world. So I am about to do something that normally I wouldn't do. Since I'm such a heckler for control and I like my input to be put into all of my blog posts, which are currently all done by me. I am recruiting some help.


      If anyone is interested, this is quite an exciting job. Running a lifestyle blog has been more than I ever thought it would be and you'll only get to dive headfirst into it. Also, you'll get previews and FREE shirts, stickers and any of the other products we release this upcoming summer. I will be willing to offer a share of the company if we ever make it to the big time. The job description lists as following.

Job: Assistant Creative Director

Skills needed:
   -Some grasp on how to work a camera. Although this is a lifestyle blog, I use photography heavily to supplement my posts. It is pivotal when keeping an audience's attention.
   -Writing skills are a must. Creative and able to maintain a good flow but most of all keep interest
   -Web design would be a serious plus because my knowledge is limiting my creativity

Job Responsibilities: 
   -Will be responsible for writing posts for this style based on urban/suburban lifestyle
   -Photographing interesting bits of their day. Most likely to have a camera on them at all times
   -Lighting/photographer's assistant will be big part of your job.
   -Fashion consultant for our upcoming line of clothes.

      There you have it. Think you're up to the challenge. Resumes can be sent to my email at patmcpeak1@gmail.com. Hope you're ready to become family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment