Pages

4.11.2011

No Days Off

      To the followers who have been wondering where I have been lately, the answer to that question revolves around my work schedule. I literally have such little free time due to school, schoolwork, work work, keeping a serious relationship healthy and other obligations. It's a hard life going to school full time, working full time and trying to stay sane and I wouldn't wish it on anyone but I gladly say that I am trying to make it somewhere in the world and flights aren't cheap. Fortunately you do find those crazy rare days off and when they finally hit they're magical.
    

      The day started off with a cool trip to a local diner for some breakfast then off to the races to my favorite shore point. Cape May's Point which is the most southern point of New Jersey. It's such a chill place except it was teeming with people on Saturday since it was a super nice day out. Some times, I'll just randomly stop there and chill but today I had some friends in tow. Amanda and Aimee were with me and we decided to show the amateur photographer there how its done.



      It as a pretty successful impromptu shoot judging that I had no strobe to fill on their faces since the sun was doing it's job on Saturday. I also managed to get soaked by a rogue wave that no one warned me about. No harm done, when you wear nothing but Chuck Taylors, you rarely worry about them getting wet or sandy.  I actually nailed some pretty sweet and technical things with bare bones gear.



      After chilling out at the point we decided to hit up Center City for some eats. We stopped at the first thing we saw since we were all starving and it wasn't very impressive. Expensive and the fact they had prime reality in Cape May, really disappointed me but food is food when you're hungry, right? After eating we walked around a bit and took in some sights. My favorite sight was the monument in center square dedicated to the Fishermen Lost at Sea.


     There is also a pretty awesome shop with the creepiest dolls ever.


      So since you guys have been patient, you got a super long one today. I'm really going to pour a lot more time into this website and the brand this summer and hopefully, we'll have our first run of shirts and accessories for you to purchase. Stay up guys, no rest for the electric.





      

No comments:

Post a Comment