Pages

4.04.2011

The Planet is Awesome

     So if you guys weren't on top of things the past three years, Planet Earth and Life have pretty much ruled documentary film making. To be honest, the reason I bought a PS3 was the half influenced by the fact I needed a device to play my Blu-ray copy of Planet Earth on. Last year, I got swept up in the magnificent beauty of this planet with Life. It really showed all of us that life is amazing. Well I've got some good news. They're at it again.



     BBC and the Discovery Channel has teamed up once again to bring us Human Planet. Personally, I believe this is going to be the best out of all three. For some reason once you throw a human element into the mix, the story just becomes that much more inspiring, striking and just plain beautiful. I can believe some of the things the capture on film with both Planet Earth and Life. It's almost like the animals were not aware of their presence. I am completely jealous of their film making skills.

     All in all kids, Human Planet starts this Sunday at 8 P.M. It's not like you have anything better to do on a Sunday night anyway so tune in and be awestruck. Life sure is the most beautiful thing on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment