Pages

5.18.2011

Vol. 2 - Summer is here to stay

     If you're in college, like I am, you're summer has probably already started. What does this mean? The beach, vacations to tropical places, even just visiting family members or random roadtrips. We all know all successful roadtrips have an awesome soundtrack so this is exactly what I did for you guys. All of these songs can be related to how I feel about this summer. It's going to be quite a wild summer for us over here at Electric Dreams but we hope we can stay in touch. Without keeping you guys hanging any longer.



     It's quite a compilation of all my favorite music. 80's new wave stuff, old school hip hop, and house/dubstep. These songs are going to fuel my summer and I hope they can fuel yours. Get out there and party, It's summer time!
The Switchblade Soundtrack Vol. 2 - Sounds of Summer
               1. A Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour
               2. The Beastie Boys ft. Santogold - Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win
               3. Wiz Khalifa - The Race
               4. The Clash - Lost in the Supermarket
               5. Death Cab for Cutie - You Are a Tourist
               6. Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
               7. The Clash - Death or Glory
               8. The Cure - Mint Car
               9. Matt & Kim - Cameras
              10. Skrillex - Rock N' Roll (will take you to the Mountain)
              11. Avicii vs. Sebastian Drums - My Feelings for You
              12. Pendulum - The Island
              13. Swedish House Mafia - Miami 2 Ibiza
              14. Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat
              15. Deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon
              16. Lady Gaga - So Happy I Could Die
              17. Thrice - Atlantic

      The link to the download can be found here. DOWNLOAD

Thanks for all your support guys in a time I could really use it. I will send physical copies to anyone who wants one just send me your address in an email at patmcpeak1@gmail.com and i'll mail it out asap. Each CD will come with a personalized gift from me to you.  It's just my way of saying thanks. Vol. 3 will be dropping this fall with the hottest tracks to keep you busy on campus while you're cutting class.

No comments:

Post a Comment