Pages

5.19.2011

Kind Words

     To those of you who haven't checked out my "Friends" section, you really should. I only promote people who are good people and who make good things. I only endorse products that I use exclusively or wear exclusively. Other than that, if it's not featured here, I may be a fan but it doesn't make an impact in my life. To my close friends, I am a good-hearted, really nice guy. I treat people not only how I want to be treated but how they wish to be treated and I live my life like that. Since learning about John Rawls's Theory of Justice, I never knew that I lived my life exactly how he proposes in his theory. All philosophy aside, I'll let you guys in on a little secret.

All rights reserved to Delightfully Tacky.

     I have been following Delightfully Tacky for almost 2 years now. It's a blog about a girl's journey through adulthood and the trials and tribulations she faces in her daily life. She has a wonderfully vintage style and owns the coolest motor vehicles in the world. Elizabeth is a really awesome person and she's loyal to her fans.

All rights reserved to Delightfully Tacky.

     I recently wrote a very heartfelt email to her just because she made a post about the same situation I am in right now a while back. Now it's really not that hard for me to open up to people like that because I've been told I have such a big heart that no matter who hurts me, I'll be able to stay true to who I really am and be okay in the end. Elizabeth really confirmed this in her email. Telling me that I have a good head on my shoulders and a strong heart in my chest. Almost poetic but I would expect nothing less.

All rights reserved to Delightfully Tacky.

      After all that has happened this week including the death of a student of my mothers, I really needed what she said to me in her email. It's good to know that there is still good people left in the world that know you're hurting and will at least do something to help. I guess this is just a huge thank you but it's well deserved. So once again, Thank you very much Elizabeth, I hope the least that this post does, is bring you some followers but it just didn't feel right without thanking you.
     I really found out why I love this blog so much. It's almost like i'm speaking directly to the people who follow me. Like i make some kind of difference in this world. Probably the closest thing to therapy without the chaise lounge and the old guy scribbling notes about how stupid you are. Not only do I appreciate everything you guys do for me on a daily basis but you really have helped me through these couple of days. I plan to carry this brand with me forever and really live my life like I'm a member of the Dream Team. To all my soldiers and members of my Dream Team, stay up kids, never let anyone hold you down and never let anyone compromise your vision. It's your vision, you are responsible for seeing it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment