Pages

5.25.2011

Pardon Our Dust


     You know what that picture means guys, we are currently under construction. Thanks to the wonderful web designing talents of John McCabe, we are currently working on getting our web store and our mailing list sign up up and running before the heat of the summer hits. Although these are not the only projects we have in the works right now. I currently have a big announcement to make. Drum roll please.....


     Get ready guys, I have decided that I love making The Switchblade Soundtrack so much that they will be released monthly for your listening pleasure. It's going to be a big June for us. The launch of the future. The shirts should be ready for you to wear loud and proud on The Fourth of July, my personal favorite holiday. I will keep you guys updated to when you can order the shirts and when you can sign up for our mailing list. Happy Summer guys, Let's tear it up this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment