Pages

7.10.2011

We Out Cheyah

    So if you haven't been keeping up on twitter, I made it out here in one piece. Once I got here is when I got dismantled. If you didn't know, the Seattle nightlife is quite a party. Although It was well deserved, my friends at American Airlines did a decent job at getting me out here.


     For some reason I find the airport poetic. People constantly coming and going. Nobody can really call this place home. For some strange reason I feel the most at home when I am between two places. Call me a vagabond but home is where the heart is and my heart is somewhere up in the sky.





     It's been an amazing trip so far and it wouldn't be a stretch that I might call Washington my home state sometime soon. It's been good to me so far and I think only good things can come in the future. I'll post up the rest of the trip tomorrow when I edit all the photos I took in downtown Seattle. Take it easy family.



No comments:

Post a Comment