Pages

7.17.2011

The Switchblade Soundtrack Vol. 4 - Seattle State of Mind

      So if you've been keeping up on things. Seattle was absolutely incredible and I usually don't use that word so I'm sure you can understand how good a time I had out there. It was everything I expected and even a little bit more. Things might have been done spur of the moment but everything turned out like we planned it.
      We all know how much traveling sucks but good music and something to be excited about makes the hours of suffering in the air a lot more pleasant. The Switchblade Soundtrack Vol. 4 - Seattle State of Mind  was literally composed on a Boeing 737 in the air above the Mississippi river, the Rocky Mountains and the hills of Montana. Once I shut my computer off and watched the plane cruise over the Emerald City, I knew I had created something great. When I arrived to good friends and in good hands, life was simply sublime. Here we go guys, once again, you know the drill.


     The Switchblade Soundtrack Vol. 4 - Seattle State of Mind

           01. Go Outside - Cults
           02. West Coast - Coconut Records
           03. Wordless Chorus - My Morning Jacket
           04. Riot Rhythm - Sleigh Bells
           05. Levels - Avicii
           06. Changed the Way You Kiss Me - Example
           07. Not Giving Up On Love - Armin Van Buuren feat. Sophie Ellis Bextor
           08. Sun & Moon - Above & Beyond
           09. RetroSuperFuture - Rick Ross feat. Wiz Khalifa
           10. Sandwitches - Odd Future
           11. All Around The World - Mac Miller
           12. Hip Hop Saved My Life - Lupe Fiasco
           13. Unrequited Love - Lykke Li
           14. Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay

      I have special relationships with all of these songs since they are what kept me sane on the plane but these songs will forever remind me of the wonderful times I had out there. Maybe I'll have a chance to listen to this album when I move out to the Pacific Northwest. I fell in love a few times out there and nothing can stop the power of love. The city of Seattle stole my heart and I wouldn't have it any other way. Hope you guys enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment