Pages

6.01.2011

Vol. 3 - Ready For Glory

      After 2 weeks of relentless work, I am pleased to announce the third installment of The Switchblade Soundtrack. The title came to me sitting and listening to Lady Gaga's song "Edge of Glory" which I recently did a post on below, but in the sense that I am and I know you are ready for your time in the limelight. I've been working my ass off for my moment to shine. Blood, sweat and spray paint. I'm putting all of this work towards this brand because I know I am going to be successful and my life knows no other destination than being a streetwear designer and an overall cultural influence. So now you can all let out a sigh of relief, it's here like it's never left. I introduce The Switchblade Soundtrack Vol. 3 - Ready For Glory.



     To be honest with you guys, I am most proud of this version than my other two. I love each and everyone of these songs because these are the songs that motivate me everyday to be successful in each of my daily tasks. Whether it's at work or making magic for you guys, these are the songs that make my heart beat. I made Vol. 2 for you guys to cruise to but Vol. 3 is all about the grind. Grind 'til you shine and the day after that. You know the drill.

The Switchblade Soundtrack Vol. 3 - Ready For Glory

     01 - Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear
     02 - Tonight The Streets Are Ours - Richard Hawley
     03 - Maybach Music Pt. II - Rick Ross Feat. Kanye West, T-Pain and Lil Wayne
     04 - Bright Lights, Bigger City - Cee Lo Green
     05 - I'm On One - DJ Khaled Feat Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wanye
     06 - End of The Road - Machine Gun Kelly
     07 - Nikes on My Feet - Mac Miller
     08 - Ocean Breathes Salty - Modest Mouse
     09 - Caring is Creepy - The Shins
     10 - Love Out of Lust - Lykke Li
     11 - Live Your Dreams - Antoine Clamaran Feat. Soraya
     12 - Louder (Flux Pavilion and Doctor P Remix) - DJ Fresh
     13 - Hey Sexy Lady - Skrillex
     14 - Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds to Mars


     Enjoy Guys, check back in tomorrow and I'll share another thing that I am currently working on. Starting a movement one person at a time. Until Vol. 4 in July, get it like you make it kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment