Pages

6.09.2011

Leveled Up: The Movement

     So I have had a serious absence problem guys. I am really sorry about it but I'm gonna make my absence up to you guys. Starting today, starts my master manifesto. The Leveled Up Movement. You may be asking yourself, what the hell is this? Well I'm about to let you guys know.

     Leveled Up was an idea I had about a week ago and it took me about a week to put it all on paper. The basic idea is that no matter what you're doing at the current moment, it should be bettering you. Making yourself a better person is the whole point of life. Always moving forward, never moving backwards. Taking risks is the only way to live safely. Staying the same place is no longer a viable option. So i'm posing a challenge to all of you guys. 


     The challenge goes as follows. Consider all of the things that you currently invest your energy into everyday. If any of these things are not building you up and making you a better person, get rid of them. Your life should always be moving forward to the future, never back to the past. You can change your life each and every second of each day. Do it and make yourself happy. Once you're happy, happy people will surround you and you'll be on your way to your dreams. So I don't know what you're waiting for, get Leveled Up and throw the L's up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment