Pages

8.09.2011

Living, and Partly Living

     Today has been one of those days that I've been calling practice. It's been raining steady all day and it's good practice for when I move to the Great Pacific Northwest. I was browsing the internet this morning and stumbled across these wonderful inspiring images. You know I have to share these, guys. I'm one of the most encouraging people I know and am always telling people to chase their dreams. I think it comes from the philosophy that I want people to do the same thing for me. That whole "Be the change you wish to see in the world". I'm tired of hearing people say "that's a stupid idea" or "you'll never be able to do that". Go for it and fuck people that say shit like that. 





     The only thing that the world ever asks you to do is be you. There is only one you in the world so quit trying to copy someone else. If you want revolutionize the world of business, go for it and make sure you take steps everyday to get yourself to your final goal. If you want open your own surf shop, what are you waiting for, find retail space, advertise and do it! Even if you just want to collect Nikes, I'd suggest starting with a pair of air maxs because they never go out of style. Chase your dreams and never let anyone convince you you're making a mistake. Being happy is never a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment